My project is about where my family and I are from. Interesting facts about our culture. What religion do we believe in. What is our typical food made in our country. The different places we've been in. The kind of dance that the folklore dance in our country. The artist that inspired me was Frida Kahlo because she had photos that were inspired based on her culture. Also photos that are related to nature as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Self Portrait Final- Vee
I Just Am, Vee 2024 My final project, I Just Am , is a series of three collage pieces exploring my experience with the gender spectrum. ...
-
The subject of my project is about having “two identities.” Being an immigrant for almost 9 years, I have adapted to the lifestyle here in...
-
Self I As Image Spring 2024 ART 242-1 (2434) Wednesdays 9:55AM - 1:15PM VAB 157 Prof. Doris Cacoilo Class meetings w...
-
Frances Martinez, The Seven Selves, 2024 This piece is a mixed media collage piece called The Seven Selves. I was influenced by the wo...

No comments:
Post a Comment