For my final project, I will create an oil-on-canvas self-portrait. I will depict myself wearing a brown lace veil and gold jewelry, surrounded by lush tropical shrubbery. Hidden within the foliage will be Taino symbols, honoring my cultural heritage. This piece will merge personal and ancestral elements, using vibrant colors and textures to reflect themes of identity, nature, and tradition.
Wednesday, November 27, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Self Portrait Final- Vee
I Just Am, Vee 2024 My final project, I Just Am , is a series of three collage pieces exploring my experience with the gender spectrum. ...
-
The subject of my project is about having “two identities.” Being an immigrant for almost 9 years, I have adapted to the lifestyle here in...
-
Self I As Image Spring 2024 ART 242-1 (2434) Wednesdays 9:55AM - 1:15PM VAB 157 Prof. Doris Cacoilo Class meetings w...
-
Frances Martinez, The Seven Selves, 2024 This piece is a mixed media collage piece called The Seven Selves. I was influenced by the wo...

No comments:
Post a Comment