Blogger is not letting post the video I created with food coloring I don't know why it's not letting me upload the video as an attachment
My performance of art has to deal with me becoming a biologist. I decided to this experiment with food coloring because I thought it was interesting mixing the different types of colors. It's like creating a masterpiece while mixing the colors altogether,
Source : NYTimes | Being Marina Abromovic
Quote : “The whole idea is to slow down your mind,”
Response : Ideas come into your mind when you are in peace. Giving yourself time to think and process what you are going to do.
Response : Sometimes dreams can reveal to you what you have to do. As long as you have a dream like Martin Luther King for example when he says “I have a dream that one day right there in Alabama little black boys and little black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.” His dream became true because thanks to him segregation has ended and people get along.
Instruction of Food Coloring
- Get a big bowel
- Fill the bowel with milk
- Start adding red, blue, yellow food coloring
- Use dish soap and a q- tip to mix all the colors together





No comments:
Post a Comment